as per subject, I noticed that when retweets are not included this plugin does not show the correct amount of tweets.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Install and setup the plugin
2) Add the plugin widget to a sidebar, then set the number of tweets to X, making sure that within your last X tweets there is at least a retweet.
3) Save the widget settings and go to see it in action
4) You will have Y number of tweets missing, where Y is the number of retweets contained in X
In other words, it’s as if even when you exclude the retweets from the items to print, the loop still counts them as valid items. They don’t get printed, but they’re counted as part of the collection.
- The topic ‘Items number incorrect if retweets are not included’ is closed to new replies.