I’ve tried other cache and CDN solutions, and they were either buggy, too complicated, or just plain ineffective. RabbitLoader just worked from the first try. I’m seeing an immediate improvement on my page performance – not to the level it’s suggesting I should see, but much better.
I heartily recommend trying this. The free plan has plenty of bandwidth for most sites.
Just make sure you leave it in “Me” mode while it’s doing the full site index – I didn’t realize that it would be delivering assets via CDN before it finished, which led to some breaking changes while it was still indexing. But switching modes fixed the problem instantly, so no big deal.
- The topic ‘It works! Tip: run in “Me” mode to start.’ is closed to new replies.