I have been struggling for three months to achieve a good result using qTranslate and one ecommerce cart. I tested several combination and when I decided to accept some little compromise in using qTranslate with woocommerce I found out this plugin.
I tested it and it works fast but has some issues to be fixed, at least in my 2 installations it is not working completely clean.
It has some weird issues with categories filter in shop page and in woocommerce category product widget.
It worth a try before spending money in buying any other woocommerce extension that doesn’t give any warranty too, but test it deeply before put your site online
On my humble opinion a developer’s fix is advisable to set this category issue but I give 5 stars the same.
Thanks Michel for your work.
[ Signature moderated. ]
- The topic ‘It works but has some issues to fix’ is closed to new replies.