I am running 2 instances on Amazon EC2 and i would like to use disk enhanced page caching.
when i enable this i get the following error.
It appears Page Cache URL rewriting is not working
I have looked everywhere and i am unable to get this to work.
things i have allready tried:
- paste root .htaccess before #wordpress
- change permissions to w3tc folder and sub to 777
- manually set .htacces is pgcache
- reinstalled w3 total cache
- compatibility check all is good
Anyone has a solution or option to enable this properly?
Also i would like to know what disk enhanced does differentcompared to basic,i cant find it anywhere either.