[Resolved] Issues with updating attachment title and caption on pages
I’m not sure if this problem exists elsewhere since I’ve only used the page attachment interface to update.
When adding titles and captions to images attached to a page, when I refresh or hit the update button, the last few characters are cut off.
For instance, if I add the title “A stunning photo” it would be cut to only “A stunning ph” or something similar. It’s not cropping the text however because there have been instances where I’ve gone into the text to fix a spelling error and it reverts back after an update. It looks to me like the script that updates the database is missing the last two to five characters entered.
To further support this, I’ve found that hitting space then backspace a few times at the end of the text solves the problem.
I’m using Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 which is the latest as of right now.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Issues with updating attachment title and caption on pages’ is closed to new replies.