Support » Fixing WordPress » Issues with RSS Feeds

  • I’ve gone through all the bug links – updated the header and checked for xml parse errors. My rss feeds validate but bloglines isn’t updating the feed. I emailed them and they said it looks fine on their end.

    Feedster returns Unable to Retrieve Data when I try and view the cache.

    If I add a to bloglines I get different posts than when I add

    My permalinks look like /%category%/%postname%/ – I let wordpress create the .htaccess which gave me 404s to all my posts, so I had to change the .htaccess (replaced .+ with [_0-9a-z-]+) and my posts work again.

    But I can’t get rss feed to work on aggregators. And for some reason the pub times are off too.

  • The topic ‘Issues with RSS Feeds’ is closed to new replies.