Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– esetting your custom permalinks back to the default setting via Settings -> Permalinks. If this works, then review Using_Permalinks before setting a custom permalink structure back up again.
Pug-ins were not the issue. Using these methods of eliination it seems to be a theme specific issue.
I did try resetting the permalinks but that seems to create more problems.
In which case i’m not sure how to proceed other than the uninstall, re install and start over? I would like to navigate all other options first. Are there any other suggestions?
What theme are you using? Where did you download it from?
I bought and downloaded it from themeforest. it is called:
Beauty SPA – Ajaxified WordPress CMS Theme
here is a link to it if you are curious: http://themeforest.net/item/beauty-spa-ajaxified-wordpress-cms-theme/2953387?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=kayapati
I’m also aware that now that I’m familiar with my clients information and site this should take half the time to do, which i don’t mind doing. i guess like anyone, i was hoping for a quick fix i wasn’t seeing…
I’m sorry but as you are using a commercial theme, you need to seek further theme support from the theme’s developer/vendor. We do not support commercial themes here.
- The topic ‘Issues with my Permalinks?’ is closed to new replies.