[Plugin: Multisite Language Switcher] Issues during setup
Here are some problems I encountered while installing the plugin (v0.9.5). FYI I was trying to add a French translation to my English site.
– I can’t find how to tell in which language a blog is. The settings screen only shows all blogs as “us-blog”s in the posts pages, and show “us” flags.
– I tried to specify a custom URL for the French flag, but the plugin appended “/us.png” on the img=src attribute anyway. I had to set the URL to ‘http://…./fr.png#’ to make it work: while it worked on the French website, the English one remained unchanged.
– The French site doesn’t know the English one, despite having a similar configuration/widget layout/etc.
On the other hand I tried at first to install the plugin before to turn WordPress into a multisite. I since reinstalled the plugin several times (removed the files + all ‘%msls%’ entries from my db), but I always end with the same issues.
Thanks for your help!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Multisite Language Switcher] Issues during setup’ is closed to new replies.