Our website has been using WOOCS plugin for some time (mainly for Australian users). Recently we started to get into the US market and hence needed to enable the use of multi-currency feature in WOOCS. It is then we noticed that when a customer made payment using Stripe, the order page shows incorrect label for some of the monetary items: e.g. Stripe Fee and Stripe Payout had US$ when they should be A$.
I contacted the Support Forum and Pablo Borysenco not only promptly found the culprit but offered the correct remedy quickly.
I wish the same level of support can be gotten from other support organisations, which seems to be a big ask now a day -:)
- You must be logged in to reply to this review.