OK, here’s the deal:
I have a website (http://www.cartesiuscreations.com) which is basically an online graphics portfolio for my 3D art. Recently I’ve been toying with the idea of upgrading/updating the whole site and I’ve been looking at primarily two options: Etomite and WordPress.
* The site will have lots of graphics organized in galleries (with custom thumbnails representing both the gallery and the individual images).
* Each image will need a description (technique and software used).
* It will have illustrated tutorials.
* I do not need the ability to have visitors comment my images or anything else.
* I will not blog.
My question is: can WP handle this? I suspect it can since one thing that inspired me and lead me in the direction of WP was Natascha Roeoesli’s site (http://www.tascha.ch/wordpress/), but I would like some further opinions. How does Natascha solve the gallery issue, for instance (under “Artwork)? Using a plugin or native WP?
- The topic ‘Is WordPress the right tool for me?’ is closed to new replies.