Support » Installing WordPress » is this work in my site ?

  • Good day all…

    when i write my article i goes like

    blah blah blah

    and i’d like to add some featuer i saw in many sites like this :

    blah blah blah <— as the normal text


    | ” blah blah blah” |

    i think you call this a “box shape” inside an article right ???

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You probably want to use a blockquote.

    If you’re using the rich text editor, click the “Indent/Blockquote” button, if not click the “b-quote” quicktag.

    Or manually type the tag around your text:


    The stylesheet for your theme defines how blockquotes display. If you need help with that, please post again.

    Thanks for your help 🙂

    ok i tried that but it not working ! any idea ?

    Have you done anything with the stylesheet? A link to your site would make it a lot easier to help you at this point.



    Member is the site, it only took going through nearly all of his other threads to find it. god knows why the mystery

    Again , i was trying that
    but its not working !

    And i have one more thing to ask
    im about to change the look of my Archives its located now in the right side of the site and i wanted to put it in the menu bar like this :

    Home – About – E-mail – Link – Archives

    so any idea how to do that ?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘is this work in my site ?’ is closed to new replies.