I would like to allow periodic guest blogging. What I am thinking about is allowing anybody who WANTS to register, can post according on certain days of the week. For those that don’t want to register, I want to create a new User ID called “Guest Blogger” and post the access username and password to access.
Things that concern me:
1) Discussion and Post Password options in WRITE, guests and anonymous entries shouldn’t have access to this.
2) Categories – I have many, I would just like to embed one category assigned to every post
3) Everything below the ADVANCED word,in your WRITE page.
4) Removal of Top Menu except WRITE . e.g. DASHBOARD (guests do not need to see this) MANAGE (able to edit other guest blogger entries) USERS (able to change passwords and details)
Basically, for one day a week – I would like people to write articles or tips and have option to do this anonymously – without affecting anything else.. so all they have to do is:
(A) LOGIN with guest password
(C) SEND article
(D) LOGOUT or even Timed Logout?
I’ve looked around here, but couldn’t really see anything. Does anybody know if there is a plug-in that will do something like that above?
Is anybody allowing anonymous or guest-blogging entries and have suggestions about the best way to do this?
Any comments, suggestions, hacks! plugins! welcome… 🙂
Take care ../ HART
- The topic ‘Is there such a thing? Plugin to allow Guest Blogging?’ is closed to new replies.