I’ve been looking for a solution 2 hrs tonight.
I’m thinking of giving up designing & coding WordPress themes for good.
For 2 reasons mainly:
– My client doesn’t understand html. Nor should he.
– The Visual Editor in WordPress is a mess!
I cannot resolve these issues:
– i add a linebreak, wordpress removes linebreak
– i add a paragraph, wordpress removes paragraph
– unless my client is understands html (or is a hacker), he will never be satisfied with an editor that has a mind of it’s own.
– i install plugins Text-control, No-wpautop-pages, Disable-wpautop or TinyMCE, wordpress still removes my linebreak or paragraph.
Does anybody have a solution which NOT INVOLVE DISABLING VISUAL EDITOR?
- The topic ‘Is there any hope for the Visual Editor? WYSIWY(DON’T)G :(’ is closed to new replies.