[Resolved] Is P2 one trick pony?
I have read about the new P2, but certain things are not clearly explained. I wonder if someone can shed light on to the following issues:
1. Is it a standalone theme or does it work along side others?
2. My understanding is that it is a standalone theme, does it support pages and regular posts?
3. Somewhere (I believe on Matt’s blog) I read that “you can have as many P2’s as you want”. What exactly does that mean?
4. If it is installed alongside a regular WP blog, using the same DB with a different table prefix, is there an easy way to integrate content?
On the one hand, quick and short posting is appealing; on the other hand, what does one do with traditional blog post/page content? Running them in tandem but discrete systems is not efficient. Are there plans to have P2-like page structures that can be a part of the regular themes?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Is P2 one trick pony?’ is closed to new replies.