At first I would like to say this wonderful plugin does exactly what it is supposed to!
I only have one question, is it possible to disable the capability inheritance of parent groups?
I want one parent group which can access all child groups, and the users in child groups can’t access eachothers pages and can’t access the administrator pages.
– Administrator_group -> parent group which contains administrators
– Customer #1 -> child group which contains customers from one company
– Customer #2 -> child group which contains customers from another company
– Customer #3 -> child group which contains customers from another company
I give access restrictions to pages, which are defined per group.
Like it is now the users will have the capability of the parent administrator group. I want exactly the opposite, is this possible?
- The topic ‘Is it possible to disable capability inheritance?’ is closed to new replies.