We have developed a large site that uses AJAX quite heavily to pull in web forms for the user and we are also using WPML. What we are finding is that say for example someone on the UK English site requests the enquiry form, they get returned the UK English string translations, which is fine. But if a German user on the German part of the site also requests that form, they get the form with the English string translations not the German ones. It’s like the AJAX request has been cached.
We believe the solution to this is ESI, but I am a complete newbie at ESI and I wondered if someone could help either with this problem or point me in the direction of some documentation. I have tried implementing some code I found but it didn’t work.
As I say the issue isn’t just with IP2Location, but also with AJAX requests in general.
- The topic ‘IP2Locationm, AJAX Requests etc being cached – Help with ESI’ is closed to new replies.