I have an odd issue that is only happening with one of our devices when uploading photos to our travel blog. I’ll try to keep my info quick.
The other day we were notified that for the past week or so all of our posts do not show the images. It appears that only uploads from my wife’s iphone 13 are not displaying in the browser, but my iphone 11 photos are working. All photos display in the wordpress and jetpack apps.
During troubleshooting I have:
- Added HEIC Support & HEIC to JPEG plug-ins to WordPress
- Updated both devices to iOS 17
- Tried posting photos in the post and uploading to media library without change.
- My Wife’s phone will always upload in HEIC. They aren’t being converted like my phone is (Both are capturing in HEIC)
- My wife’s iOS Settings > Privacy >Photos’ permissions are set to “Private Access” while mine are set to “Full Access. I am unable to adjust her settings…….
- I’ve Reset my wife’s Location and Privacy on device without change.
I’m a bit stumped, and also concerned that I’m chasing the wrong thing. The HEIC and iOS privacy settings is the only inconsistency that I’ve found.
It’s very odd that we didn’t have this issue until part-way through our trip.
My example URL is supposed to have photos at the top of the page from her device, and the bottom photos are from mine.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.