Hi we just rebuilt our site and are starting to podcast our sermon audio’s and I’m new to the podPress plugin so need some support. The feed URL that shows we are supposed to use is http://www.fountainoflife.tv/feed/podcast/
When checking it comes up as invalid 404 page- no audio.
1. Am I supposed to click “enable” in Feed/iTunes settings? By default is is disabled. Didn’t know if I’m supposed to enable that before submitting to iTunes or not.
2. I saved all our media files (because they are large) in a folder titled “Audio” inside the upload folder. I see that Podpress installed a folder called “Podcast temp” should I be storing podcast audio files in that folder?
3. We have our audio files stored on separate pages belonging to their own sermon series but the media files are all in the same ftp file so they will all be added to the same podcast correct? In the general settings “URL of the media files directory” I updated that to http://www.fountainoflife.tv/wp-content/uploads/Audio where the audio files are stored they show up just not understanding why the feed URL isn’t validating.
4. If we want to add a separate podcast for video is there a guide on how to do that? I couldn’t find anything in the plugin area explaining that.
I understand enough about working around WordPress but please explain how to fix as if you’re teaching it to a 10 year old. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
- The topic ‘Invalid feed link URL need help’ is closed to new replies.