invalid argument in plugin.php
A bit of background for http://www.digimediafinance.com:
– Originally was adding categories to each post, that became cumbersome.
– Now using Simpletagging plugin, seems to work fine
– today I deleted the old categories as I intend to create a new category structure. Using wp-admin, I removed all but blogroll and uncategorized.
– edited the name and desctiption field for Uncategorized to “digimediafinance/digimediafinance” as I want this to be the top of a hierarchy of categories
Now I notice that when I go to the categories page in wp-admin I get this error in my server logf file:
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/www_digimediafinance_com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 37, referer: http://www.digimediafinance.com/wp-admin/categories.php
If I add a new category, I get the same error and the page then displays as blank.
I tried changing the Category name back to Uncategorized, and the description back to blank, but I still get the same error.
Checking my log files, this error has never occured before.
Sys config info: self hosted on Centos4.3, MySQL version 4.1.20 blah blah blah.
Any tips or ideas on how to get this working again?
- The topic ‘invalid argument in plugin.php’ is closed to new replies.