Hi from Portugal!
I’m using wordpress v3.2 in a linux machine with MySQL v5.0.92 and PHP v5.2.9.
I’m receiving Internal Server Errors when i’m trying to login in the administration dashboard.
I’ve just installed a fresh new copy at http://vascopereira.com/wp/.
I read a lot of this issue in the forum, and tried everything:
* create a new .htaccess only with wordpress settings regarding permlinks;
* add an php.ini and php5.ini at public_html and wp dirs to increase php memory;
* manually deactive all plugins;
* manually active the default theme (via SQL Update);
* reinstall a fresh new copy with the lasted wp version;
* change file and directories permissions to 644 and 755;
The technical support of my hosting can not help me anymore…
Thank you very much and keep the good work!
- The topic ‘Internal Server Error all Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.