Support » Plugins and Hacks » WP Accessibility » [Resolved] Internal links

[Resolved] Internal links

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Plugin Author Joe Dolson


    Hi, Alberto – this is a javascript conflict; I’m going to get an update out soon that should fix the problem. Thanks for reporting!


    Thanks a lot, Joe.

    I am new to this plugin but I have exactly the same issue: when wp_accessibility is activated, internal links do not work. I have the latest version ( and WordPress is updated too (3.5.2).
    I have been told older versions of the plugin work ; I tried an old one (1.2.2) that I was given by a colleague and anchors did work, but I couldn’t access the settings page on the claim “I didn’t have permissions”. All very puzzling for a non-expert.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks anyway! Claudia

    Plugin Author Joe Dolson


    Can you send me a support request via the form built into the plugin, or provide me with a URL to check?

    Currently the page with internal links is this one http://www.claudiacantaluppi.net/setificio_wp/amministrazione-trasparente/

    The website is currently under construction and will eventually be my school’s one; for the moment i’m working on it in a subfolder on my own website. The page I linked is generated by a plugin but I tried putting anchors on another page too and they don’t work either. The theme is the same used by Alberto, who started this thread, as it’s the one created for a network of schools in northern Italy, custom made to suit both legal and accessibility requirements. I know I’m not the only one in the network who noticed this problem, which is why one of us suggested using the older version of the plugin.

    I hope this is enough information, thanks for your interest!

    Plugin Author Joe Dolson


    Just updating this note: the problem was that the internal links used a name attribute for a target instead of an id attribute, which is not supported by WP Accessibility.

    It might also be of interest to know that TinyMCE Advanced generates the name attribute instead of the id one, so that needs to be corrected manually in the code .
    Anyway thanks, Joe, for pointing out the problem, this has saved me and the rest of the network of teachers a lot of headaches!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] Internal links’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar