Integration with MaxCDN – Error "Unable to resolve hostname"
I have went through detailed guides to configure MaxCDN with W3 Total Cache, but I am getting the error “Unable to resolve hostname” when using the “Test NetDNA/MaxCDN” button in W3 Total Cache.
My W3 Total Cache settings are as follows:
– Alias: my MaxCDN user alias
– Consumer Key & Secret: what I configured in MaxCDN
– SSL Support: Auto (I played with the other options but no impact)
– Replace site’s hostname with: cdn.yools.com
In the DNS zone for yools.com, I have created a CNAME record “dns” pointing to “zonename.useralias.netdna-cdn.com”.
When I enter “zonename.useralias.netdna-cdn.com” next to “Replace site’s hostname with” (instead of cdn.yools.com), it does work. However, I would like to enter multiple cdn subdomains to fully optimize the CDN.
Any idea why it isn’t working? I’d be happy to provide further input. Thanks a lot for your support.
- The topic ‘Integration with MaxCDN – Error "Unable to resolve hostname"’ is closed to new replies.