integrating into current website result Error establishing a database connection
I have created a PHP website using a membership backend database, and then I have installed wordpress to a sub directory “tuts”. The wordpress works fine and the website itself works fine.
However the problem arises when I use the tutorial here to integrate my tuts (blog) into my website.
I am receiving the “Error establishing a database connection” from just requiring the “wp-blog-header.php” file.
1) Is the problem with calling two different databases?
2) is there a solution?
- The website is http://www.diypainting101.com
- The blog is at http://www.diypainting101.com/tuts/
- The page trying to integrate WordPress into is http://www.diypainting101.com/tuts.php
I can supply further information and php coding snippets as required to help solve this issue.
Thanks in advance,
- The topic ‘integrating into current website result Error establishing a database connection’ is closed to new replies.