(Copied & pasted)
Have you ever wanted to embed a form into your WordPress blog page or post? Using Google Docs, it’s easy, and it can be done in a few simple steps:
1. In Google Docs, select “Create New->Form”.
2. Choose your questions and question types. You can select whether you want them to be mandatory or optional.
3. When everything looks good, select “More Actions->Embed”.
4. While editing your post in HTML mode, paste the code into your post/page.
5. Change the width value to “100%”, and adjust the height as you see fit.
Here are a few notes to remember while editing your page/post:
* Every time you switch to the Visual editor, your form will be erased. You can simply go back to Google Docs and grab the embed code again.
* If you update your form in Google Docs, it will automatically update in your page/post. You may have to adjust width/height to get rid of scrollbars.
* To get rid of the scroll bars, change the width value to “100%” and adjust the height until the scrollbar disappears.
Hope it helps!
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘Integrate Google Docs Survey with WordPress…’ is closed to new replies.