1) Installation was easy, and can view the new blog:
2) However, Admin login repeatedly fails — supplying correct username/password and clicking “login” simply returns me to the same login page (with user/pass blanks unfilled). The system’s authentication sequence is working, since if I supply an incorrect user/password combo it generates an error message.
3) I’ve cleared cache and cookies repeatedly; have enabled “cookies”; have tried to login via IE, Firefox, and Netscape. Have reviewed: http://codex.wordpress.org/Login_Trouble
4) I’ve reinstalled repeatedly with same results.
Here are the specs: http://www.wiu.edu/library/test/php_info.php
Any last suggestions, before I purse another OS product?
I was really hoping we could use WordPress!
Many Thanks, Isaac
- The topic ‘Installed Great! — But Can’t Login to Admin’ is closed to new replies.