I installed WP 3.3.2 on my site http://www.saintraphael.org and now the drag and drop feature shows ‘HTTP error’ when I drag in a photo. Here was my procedure
1. Made a backup with backup buddy
2. Deactivated Builder Child Theme Default by activating WP Twenty Ten
3. Deactivated all plugins
4. installed WP 3.3.2
5. Reactivated theme and plugins
6. Opened a new post; tried to drag a photo; got http error.
Did this twice. Help please. Thank you.
- The topic ‘Installed 3.3.2 and now drag & drop does not work’ is closed to new replies.