I haven’t got the exact details as I didn’t think about reporting it at the time.
But when I installed the plugin, it said it had installed and I clicked on the “activate plugin” that appears after the plugin is installed, but I got an error message (not a wordpress error message, a php error message, and the rest of the page didn’t load) saying that some file had been deleted from the wp-content folder.
I then couldn’t use the admin area at all, it wouldn’t load, kept getting the same php error. So I had to log in via FTP and remove the plugin folder.
- The topic ‘Installation problem’ is closed to new replies.