Install error in wp-db.php on line 163
I was installing on a new (for me) host, who has WordPress 2.3.3 as an available application. MySQL was activated and configured first. While running …/wp-admin/install.php, just before the large “Install WordPress” button, the following error message occurs 36 times (host name in italics altered to avoid breaking any rules?):
Warning: error_log() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/host.com/m/i/n/d/b/o/d/y/mindbodyhealingonline/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 163
followed by a single occurrence of:
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /www/host.com/m/i/n/d/b/o/d/y/mindbodyhealingonline/htdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php:163) in /www/host.com/m/i/n/d/b/o/d/y/mindbodyhealingonline/htdocs/wp-admin/install.php on line 17
1) The identical errors occurred on two installations – this, and another being set up at the same time. I went ahead and pressed the “Install WordPress” button anyway – it was late at night.
2) Is the installation broken? Or can it be easily ‘fixed’?
3) If re-install is necessary, what must I do differently the next time – and how?
4) All given instructions, both from the host and from WordPress, were followed “to a T” – from what’s required beforehand to finish. Was something else missing?
Any help is much appreciated…
- The topic ‘Install error in wp-db.php on line 163’ is closed to new replies.