I´m instaling WordPress, I made a DataBase using MySQL inside a facility that implements a new DataBase with Name of user and password:
this file is inside of my count coming in /name of domain.com/phpMyAdmin and his name is config.inc.php
where can I put name of user and password ?? is correct this ?
/* $Id: config.sample.inc.php 9673 2006-11-03 09:05:54Z nijel $ */
// vim: expandtab sw=4 ts=4 sts=4:
* phpMyAdmin sample configuration, you can use it as base for
* manual configuration. For easier setup you can use scripts/setup.php
* All directives are explained in Documentation.html and on phpMyAdmin
* wiki <http://wiki.cihar.com>.
* This is needed for cookie based authentication to encrypt password in
$cfg['blowfish_secret'] = '2361425355141458'; /* YOU MUST FILL IN THIS FOR COOKIE AUTH! */
* Servers configuration
$i = 0;
* First server