[Resolved] Insert into Post stopped working due to script error
When I try to insert an image or a gallery into a post, nothing happens, but the console logs the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: Property ‘scrollTo’ of object [object global] is not a function jquery.js:2
Steps I have taken to try to isolate and/or fix the problem:
- Deactivated all plugins (including mu-plugins)
- switched to default Twenty Twelve theme.
define('SCRIPT_DEBUG', true);in wp-config.php
- re-install WP 3.5.1 files
- delete and regenerate htaccess and flush permalinks
- flush browser cache, though the problem persists across multiple browsers
Any other ideas?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Insert into Post stopped working due to script error’ is closed to new replies.