This Plugin helps you to make your WordPress website much more secure.
Some features (all optional and selectable):
– Backup of Database;
– Enforce strong passwords;
– Protect WordPress header revealing as little information as possible;
– Non-administrators cannot see available updates;
– Change Admin user ID;
– Change Database table prefix;
– Schedule Backups of your WordPress database (Local and Email);
– Admin area is available 24/7. change this if you not use all time;
– Block known bad hosts and agents with HackRepair.com’s blacklist;
– Protect Login Area from brute force attacks;
– Hide Admin area is not hidden.
– Helps you to make a secure .htaccess file;
– Helps you to prevent attackers trying to scan your site for vulnerabilities;
– Look for changed files in your wordpress installation;
– Not allow users to edit theme and plugin files from the WordPress backend;
– Obscure version information to all non admin users;
– You should rename the wp-content directory of your site;
– You could require a secure connection for logins or for the admin area;
- The topic ‘Indispensable!’ is closed to new replies.