I’m running into a very strange issue with the Calendar. Here is the usecase:
(1) Goto main calendar landing page (shows events for July 2014)
(2) Click button to go back to “June” where I do have events.
(3) Select June 3rd DAY, which contains the FIRST instance of a 3 day all-day event.
(4) Click on “Previous Day” button.
(5) June 2nd comes up with no events scheduled (this is expected correct behavior.
(6) Click previous day once again, and the calendar jumps to October 6, 2001. This is unexpected behavior. The calendar should go back to June 1st, 2014.
(7) Now clicking on “Next Day” button brings me back to September 10, 2007, and clicking again jumps me to March 9, 2011. I cannot get back to June 3rd.
I’m lost as to what the issue might be. I feel there is a bug in the Tribe code somewhere
I’m sorry you’re having trouble. Have you tried deactivating other plugins to look for a conflict, or switching to a default theme like Twenty Twelve? If you need help, please read this guide to testing for conflicts.
If you can isolate this as an issue that’s inherent to The Events Calendar, we’d be happy to look into it further. Unfortunately, we can’t help troubleshoot conflicts here on the free forum. If you do find a conflict, you can try getting in touch with the developer of the theme or plugin and see if they can shed some light on the issue.
Thank you for the message. I have reverted back to the Twenty Twelve theme and the issues resolved themselves. I will go through and try to figure out why my theme might be breaking your plugin.
- The topic ‘Incorrect (Random) Date Select During Navigation’ is closed to new replies.