Incorrect Points Calculation by the plugin – See example
BELOW are the rules we have setup for point scoring. The Colombia / Uruguay game was 2-0 and a couple of the guys in our group predicted this. ****For some reason they got awarded 10 points for this game.**** Why could this be? Anyone else having this issue?
According to these rules, they should have been awarded 8 (5 for correct score, 2 for correct number of goals, 1 for correct goal difference)
– Points for correct score 5
– Points for guessing a draw 3
– Wrong score but predicted a win 3
This includes the penalties in the knockout stage if applicable
Points above are not cummulative, for example predict 2-2 and the result is 2-2, you gain 5 points, NOT 8 points
– Points for correct number of goals 2
– Points for correct goal difference 1
- The topic ‘Incorrect Points Calculation by the plugin – See example’ is closed to new replies.