Support » How-To and Troubleshooting » [Resolved] Incorrect list when widget added to sidebar
8 years, 10 months ago
When I use a default sidebar, everything displays fine, but when I add any widget, I get an “li” element which is really messing things up.
Here is the code (I hope it shows up) which I’m trying to remedy:
<li id="navt-1" class="widget widget_navt">
As you can see, a list item is being stcuk in there with no opening tag.
It happens with any widget, I just happen to have had the Navt loaded when I copied the code.
I know I can’t be the only one with this problem, so could someone please point me to a post or fix for this.
I ran across one earlier that was close to this problem, but now I can’t find it.
It is sorted out now.
Turns out it was a theme problem.
I used a downloaded theme for my base and it had problems in some spots.
I guess after staring at it all day, I just wasn’t seeing the obvious.