I’d be grateful if anyone could offer some advice please.
The store product category pages are using the ‘default view’, and should be showing 5 products per ‘row’.
However, in Internet Explorer 9 some store categories are showing different numbers of products in each row for some reason.
For example, on the following page there are 5, 3, 1 and 4 products in four rows. (The total number of products is correct).
I’ve put a screen capture here:
Firefox seems to show the page correctly with 5, 5 and 3 products per row.
I didn’t build this site so I’m not overly familiar with it. However, I’ve looked at the source code for each of the product divs etc, and can’t see anything obviously wrong at all unfortunately.
The site is using the latest version of WP e-Commerce (184.108.40.206), with WordPress version 3.4.2
Thank you for your time.