Incoming links on dashboard uses WP address for feed instead of site address
I’ve built a few sites with the newer version of WordPress and I’ve noticed that the incoming links on the dashboard shows no incoming links for the longest time. It seems like the feed url of the incoming links uses the WordPress url instead of the site url.
I’m not sure if this is a bug on the latest WordPress release. I’m pretty sure I never had to configure this before. I thought I would submit this here before putting anything on Trac.
- The topic ‘Incoming links on dashboard uses WP address for feed instead of site address’ is closed to new replies.