I was having problems with this as well. I knew tons of sites were linking back to my site but none were showing up in the Incoming Links area.
I went to check configure and realized that somehow the settings were imported from my local install where I developed and tested the site. I changed the URL within the configure options (click configure in the header bar) and wah-la! Instantly 10 link backs showed up.
So, if it’s not working, be sure your URL is correct under the options.
Ok, the problem was the configure option wasn’t appearing, at one point none of it showed up at all! But I fixed it by going into options and switching it off and on and it came back, so I could fix the url. It’s working ok now.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
The topic ‘Incoming links not working properly’ is closed to new replies.