In serious need of table repair
Would be very grateful for all assistance with this problem!
I remember creating a wordpress multiuser site a long while ago. I deleted the first blog and didn’t think twice. The tables that it must have deleted were the wp_table entries. The next blog/site was created with wp_1_table and so on. Despite this, the site has worked flawlessly. Unfortunately I’ve noticed that the table numbering is not what some software is expecting – it is expecting at least one complete site under “prefix_table” format consistently for the first site/blog. My site is split up. I need to switch the wp_1_table prefixes to wp_table so that it’s compatible. I tried to follow some sites instructions but they don’t work and seems as though something is looking for the wp_1_table tables.
The full table names for a stock install look like this before you start adding multisites:
My Database structure:
- The topic ‘In serious need of table repair’ is closed to new replies.