Earthlink now enables the easy creation of blogs us9ing WordPress . . . from scratch. I have a few basic questions before I proceed further.
(1) The blog that Earthlink creates ends up in a subdirectory strcutured as follows:
Is there a way to put it into another subdirectory?
(2) How does one create multiple blogs on one's site?
(3) With multiple blogs, what would their subdirectories look like? [See (1) above.]
(4) Earthlink is working with WordPress 2.0.4. Do I have to upgrade to the current version of WordPress to make the following work?
(5) I want to import an existing blog content with its structure into my newly created empty WordPress blog. My blog was created with Blogger. The additional complication is that the blog has been published on my site, which means I have to follow the instructions on importing NEW BLOGGER to Word Press at:
PLUS republish my blog on the blogger site to make the conversion work.
I'm willing to give the conversion a shot, but I want to make sure I know what I'm doing first. So is there anything else I should know?