Being a huge fan of WPTR, I just installed and tested TablePress. Many changes look really good and promising.
Odd problem, though. When I tried to import an HTML table into TablePress (one which imported SUCCESSFULLY in WPTR earlier tonight on another site), four cells didn’t import properly.
The source code for each of these four cells follows the same format:
<td>SOME TEXT HERE<br><span class="descrip">DESCRIPTION HERE</span></td>
In each case, the import process fails to import “SOME TEXT HERE”; it starts with the line-break.
TIA for looking into this.
PS: I can send you the full HTML source file if that would help.
- The topic ‘Import from HTML ignores some code’ is closed to new replies.