Running WP2.0, IIS6, PHP and MySQL5. The FTP steps from blogger to my site didn’t work, so I exported to blog*spot then saved them all to my drive.
My site has InetPub>wwwroot>then three sites (Win2003)
The site directory, named LIA, is the blog site. All the wp files are in there, as well as the wp_date.php files from blog*spot.
The final step in the import-blogger.php says complete, yet I see no archives.
My questions are as follows:
1) Since I’m running multiple sites in the wwwroot, do the wp files go in the wwwroot or the LIA (site) directory? Do the wp_date.php (archive) files go there as well?
2) I’ve made one post already on my new wp page, will that impact importing the old files? If so, how do I correct that, database reset?
3) What files/directories should I see once the import-blogger.php script runs correctly?
4) What is the curl.dll for and is it necessary to the import process? If so, where does it need to go and does it need webextension association?
Thank you for your time.
- The topic ‘Import from blogger on IIS6, WP2.0’ is closed to new replies.