WP do some silent page call when using exclusive page context.
I perform it from a fresh install of 3.5.1 wp.
– create two more pages
– create a menu
– add the three pages to the menu
– add a direct link to home to help using during te test
– setup permalink to “/%post_id%/%postname%/”
that’s it ^^
– use firefox and firebug on network thumb
– go home page
– click a link from menu and look at network call
– click another link from menu and look at network call
there is some get call to another menu page link
– page 1
– page 2
– page 3
i click on page2, the page 2 open correctly, but wp perform a silent call to page3 with no action.
I discover this issue by using a session var to store current $_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’] || $_SERVER[‘SCRIPT_URL’]
in the example case, i get page2 and just after some ms page3. 🙁
Have anyone experience this before ?
Aymeric / L.Ours.POlaiR