I have a very serious image problem on a WP 2.9 instalation – http://www.toets-en-bord.be. The problem was there when it was 2.8.6 (installed with Fantastico), still there.
– I have a set of images that I want to integrate in a page. I upload them and inserted them – all red crosses, even in the media gallery
– I converted from GIF to JPEG – no change; all red crosses
– I CHMOD the upload dir to 0777 – no change; all red crosses
– I deleted and uploaded again – no change; all red crosses
– I uploaded to another dir inside the WP installation – no change; all red crosses
– I uploaded to a directory outside the WP installation; all red crosses
– I read and reread http://wordpress.org/support/topic/164999 – no change; all red crosses
What can I do, apart from leaving WP for this project?
- The topic ‘Images won’t display’ is closed to new replies.