ok so, i have a property listing website which is pulling in an xml feed using WP All Import. My property images are uploading to wordpress, and have been doing daily for the past 4 months.
Today, none of my images (only on properties) display. The images are there and attached to each post, but the show as a broken image until i click in to edit and VOILA! the image is there- but i still cant get it to display on the front end of the website?
Any ideas on how I can fix this?
Things ive already tried:
– check uploads folder permissions (755- all good)
– check image permissions (644 – all good)
– delete images and upload them again (no difference)
– reinstall wordpress (no difference)
– change theme (no difference)
– walking away and coming back later (no help)
Yeah the images are retrieved and downloaded, and despite not showing an extension they DO exist. I can see them via ftp (as jpgs) and when i click to edit one of the broken images i SEE them… here is the image you were looking for: Screenshot