Please help! :)
Here's the sequence of events leading to the problem:
- Uploaded image via Flash and Browser uploaders
- Image appeared 'broken' or not there
- Image file is there and viewable on the server via FTP
- Image URL is not accessible, says:
- 401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
- Uploaded other image into same folder via FTP
- CHMOD settings the same between the two files, except:
- Noticed group assignment differences
These 'group assignment differences' can be seen in this screenshot (FTP upload on left, WP upload on right). Somehow the WP uploaders are not inheriting permissions of the upload folder, but we're not sure why or how.
Anyone have any ideas?