Looks like there is a bug for images that are edited in the WP backend and then regenerated with this plugin. For example, if you rotate an image and then regenerate the thumbnails, then the source image is resetted back to the original image instead of the rotated image.
There are the steps to reproduce the problem:
- Upload an image normally to the wp media library
- open the uploaded image attachment edit page
- Click on the “Edit image” button underneath the image
- Rotate the image, so you can see a difference to the original
- Save the edit and then save the whole attachment
- You see that the source image and the thumbnails are now correctly roated
- Press the “Regenerate thumbnails” button and regenerate the images
- Go back to the attachment edit page
- Now you can see, that the previously correctly rotated image is resetted back to the original, unrotated image
We’ve tried that on different installations, even installations without any other plugins, and its still the same behaviour.
I hope you can reproduce the problem and provide a fix soon
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.