Images not working anymore after changes to DNS
I changed the site url in the general settings to aquarterit.com as well – so far I have no problems accessing the site. The only thing that’s not working are the images, timthumb gives an error.
I already had a look and tried the usual troubleshooting steps:
– setting permissions on cache folder to 777,
– loading a different theme,
– deleting content of cache folder,
– updating timthumb.php with the latest code from google
– deleting the images from the media gallery and reuploading them.
– resetting the theme to default
but nothing seems to be working.
Any ideas what this could be?
- The topic ‘Images not working anymore after changes to DNS’ is closed to new replies.