A few problems I’ve been having:
1. Using an image in the title doesn’t seem to work; it just shows the script for the image, or erases the title all together and also indents the line inward.
2. When I add an image right before a title, it adds an automatic linebreak between the image and the title. I’ve had this problem using other shortcode plugins. I don’t know what the problem is.
3. When I add NextGen gallery into the expandable content, it stacks all the thumbnails vertically. Could be realated #2. It is not reacting to my pre-defined columns in the Nextgen settings.
4. Doing the “noarrow” tag doesn’t seem to work at all. (See last menu on my site’s example) I have typed:
[expand title="Between the Lines" tag="h2" id="betweenthelinessum" trigclass="noarrow"]
My site: http://tobylotak.com/test/
Each drop down list there has a problem mentioned here.
[ please do not bump – it is not permitted on these forums ]
- The topic ‘Images not working; Also ads linebreaks & Indents’ is closed to new replies.