I’ve bought a template that requires to import some sample contents. Within the xml file containing the sample data there’re also information (URLs) to download some images from an existing website.
Using WodPpess importer 0.5 to import the sample data I get the following error on the images
I’ve investigated this already and I’ve out that
- 1. The ‘uploads’ folder is writtable (777)
2. I can manually add images to any post/page and into the media manager in WP
3. I’ve checked with my hosting provider and the server is set to allow this kind of operation
4. Tech support of the forum don’t seem to know why this is happening
Can anyone suggest where else should I look at to solve this issue?
- The topic ‘Images import failure’ is closed to new replies.