I apologize if this was covered elsewhere. I really did make an effort to look this up before posting but there were a number of apparently different solutions with this problem.
Here’s what happened:
1. I switched to multisite administration
2. my old site was: http://www.QQQQQQQQQQ.com [not the actual site name – not my fault if someone registered 10 Qs]; new site is espanol.QQQQQQQQQQ.com.
3. after much back and forth it appears that QQQQQQQQQQ.com works fine again (thanks largely to tips I read here)
4. problem 1: i can’t add images to espanol.QQQQQQQQQQ.com
5. problem 2: the default page for espanol.QQQQQQQQQQ.com looks for something it can’t find to display main posts; on the publicly viewable espanol.oldsite.com it says, “Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.”
Please tell me how to put the images back in this and help me display — for example — “featured” (category) as the default posts.
Thanks in advance for your help
- The topic ‘Images broken on new subdomain (WARNING: N00B)’ is closed to new replies.